• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign pro Demo download? 8.5?

CustomRide

Im just curious if there is a demo to download so we can try out the Flexisign pro 8.5v1. If anyone knows if such a thing is available and where at please let me know.

high impact

Contact a reseller of Flexi. They have a demo cd they can give you but I don't know what is functional and I have no clue for how long before it locks down.

P

ProWraps™

chances are they do have a trial if you do as mentioned above. but i can almost guarantee, it will only allow you to peruse the software and test its design capabilities. not allow you to output to a printer or a plotter.

stickygraphics12

At the Atlantic city show they were giving out demos of 8.6 and I grabbed a copy to try it so I am sure that you could contact a reseller for a demo. The only thing is you can't save any work, no printing capabilities, or cutting.

If you can't find a demo I will be more than happy to send you mine!

novedist

They have the demo on their website which is actually a full version. You just add your key and serial number. I tried downloading it a few times but it doesn't support resuming and will only go to to 400mb and it is 3M. So I had to order the CD and paid 20 bucks. I guess they need the money for their move to Salt Lake City. That's why they made it impossible to download.:peace!: