• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign Problem loading

tampaprinting

Tampa Printing
We just purchased a backup dell desktop with windows xp 64. The problem so far is that it won't load our flexisign 8.1 properly. It keeps saying that we're missing a file when we've loaded the same software to other xp desktops without issues mulitple times. Any help would be great. Send me a link if there's a fix. Thanks.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
As far as I know you need at least v8.6 to work right on a 64 bit version of Windows. I cannot recall if people have had any luck getting earlier versions of Flexi to play nice on 64 bit Windows. That being said - you can no longer upgrade 8.1 to 8.6 - the only upgrade path now is to version 10.

Baz

XP 64 has no support for 16bit applications. The installer Flexi is using might be having a problem with your 64 version.

CS-SignSupply-TT

FLEXI 8 on win7 64bit

As far as I know you need at least v8.6 to work right on a 64 bit version of Windows. I cannot recall if people have had any luck getting earlier versions of Flexi to play nice on 64 bit Windows. That being said - you can no longer upgrade 8.1 to 8.6 - the only upgrade path now is to version 10.

There have been comments and solutions about Flexi 8 on signs101; you can follow the threads. Yet, the bottom line is Flexi 8 is not 100% compatible with WIN 7 64 bit; therefore, you will need to UPGRADE to FLEXI 10. Please let me know how I may help. :Big Laugh

CS-SignSupply

Doubt SAi will help that much seeing as version 8 is no longer supported.

If you contact them, best option is to email esupport@saintl.biz

Upgrade your OS? check your current software compatibility first...

To get proper support, you would need to upgrade to version 10 that supports 64-bit