• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign Transforming Points In Text

I need to stretch some text that I have for a tatoo shop. Does anyone know how I can modify the text, by making them all points like a vector art, like you can in roland cut studio? I need to add a bit of an arc on the S of Tatoos at the end. Anyone?

Big House Signs

After you select the text, at tthe top go to arrange then down to convert to curves....sometimes for some odd reason you might have to then go to arrange and un compound. they should all be points then

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
So I use cntrl and shift, and press the letter o? Tried it, nothing happend... :(

Select the text first. Control +Shift +O is just a keyboard shortcut for Convert to Outlines which is Flexi talk for convert to curves. You don't have to be familiar with Flexi to do this. Illustrator uses exactly the same keyboard shortcut for the same function of converting text to outlines. Corel is similar with only some terminology differences.

Most programs follow a logic of

1. Select what will be acted upon
2. Issue command to cause change to what is selected