• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign

Bigg__Billy

Hello,

New member, been out of signs for a little bit. I was very good with Anagraph, but a company I'm looking to go to work for has FlexiSign software. Wondering if anyone knows the differences between the two, and perhaps the best way to learn FlexiSign.

Thanks,

Bill

southpawP8NTR

Hello Bigg Billy welcome to signs101, most suppliers of the program either host training seminars or can get in touch with one coming up. Other than that you can do it like me alot of hours on th pc. About anagraph..I have no idea, I was probably still hand lettering then.LOL

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Although it's different and more powerful than Anagraph software, Flexi is fairly straightforward in the way things work. You can get to a decent level if you just start with each menu item and experiment with it to see what it will do. When you hit a stumbling block, check the Help file or ask specific questions here.

If you are looking for structured training here are a couple of resources:

Givemehelp.com

SAi Training Resources

Got a question. While you guys are on the Flexi board. I have been using flexi for over 4 years with racing decals, but now moving into wraps for racecars. This maybe a stupid question, but what is the best way or formatt to transfer Adobe files into flexi - so that they are not pixelated? Any help would be appreciated. Self-taught on all.

Thanks,

Kurt

SignosaurusRex

Thank you, Appreciate the help thanks, Anagraph was so easy to learn, hoping Flexi won't be too bad.......
Not bad at all, I too started back in the dark ages with Anagraph. Just jump into Flexi and start playing. I too am self taught. IMHO, Flexi is the shortest learning curve if you are used to Ana. Good Luck

high impact

Got a question. While you guys are on the Flexi board. I have been using flexi for over 4 years with racing decals, but now moving into wraps for racecars. This maybe a stupid question, but what is the best way or formatt to transfer Adobe files into flexi - so that they are not pixelated? Any help would be appreciated. Self-taught on all.

Thanks,

Kurt

If you are thinking of designing wraps and your files are pixelated then you need a lesson on resolution. Search here, Google and Yahoo.

Bigg_billy

Not bad at all, I too started back in the dark ages with Anagraph. Just jump into Flexi and start playing. I too am self taught. IMHO, Flexi is the shortest learning curve if you are used to Ana. Good Luck

Thanks Sign...did you learn from the instructional disk or just jump into it?