• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexistarter help

Hypedz

Hi, I am having doing a job in the Autumn in November font and I am having trouble figuring out how to weld the overlap lines so that I don’t get cuts going through the lines, I am using a cb1300 cutter with flexistarter P-cut software
Can anyone tell me how to remove the overlap lines please?

Last edited:

Lizzie Newton

Hi, I am having doing a job in the Autumn in November font and I am having trouble figuring out how to weld the overlap lines so that I don’t get cuts going through the lines, I am using a cb1300 cutter with flexistarter P-cut software
Can anyone tell me how to remove the overlap lines please?

I use flexi-sign as a day to day program, and I would pick the two objects that you need to weld together, once selected find the effects tab, select weld and click. This should do the job, there are also options for weld by colour etc. Just have a look at the drop down menu, I am not 100% sure if this is what you are looking for, as I don't know Flexistarter as a program. Good Luck!!

Hypedz

Thanks for the reply, I can’t find the weld option on flexi starter, I can find it on flexisign but I only have the demo version of that so it doesn’t let me cut or save the image

Lizzie Newton

Thanks for the reply, I can’t find the weld option on flexi starter, I can find it on flexisign but I only have the demo version of that so it doesn’t let me cut or save the image

Oh sorry about that! Can you look through the tabs that appear on the cut/plot screen?

bannertime

In production manager there is an auto weld option for cutting. Enable that before sending the file to cut and it should automatically do that.