Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexistarter help

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Hypedz, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Hypedz

Hypedz New Member

Jul 30, 2019
    Beveridge
    Hi, I am having doing a job in the Autumn in November font and I am having trouble figuring out how to weld the overlap lines so that I don’t get cuts going through the lines, I am using a cb1300 cutter with flexistarter P-cut software
    Can anyone tell me how to remove the overlap lines please?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Tags:
  2. Lizzie Newton

Lizzie Newton New Member

Jul 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I use flexi-sign as a day to day program, and I would pick the two objects that you need to weld together, once selected find the effects tab, select weld and click. This should do the job, there are also options for weld by colour etc. Just have a look at the drop down menu, I am not 100% sure if this is what you are looking for, as I don't know Flexistarter as a program. Good Luck!!

3. Hypedz

Hypedz New Member

Jul 30, 2019
    Beveridge
    Thanks for the reply, I can’t find the weld option on flexi starter, I can find it on flexisign but I only have the demo version of that so it doesn’t let me cut or save the image

4. Lizzie Newton

Lizzie Newton New Member

Jul 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Oh sorry about that! Can you look through the tabs that appear on the cut/plot screen?

5. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    In production manager there is an auto weld option for cutting. Enable that before sending the file to cut and it should automatically do that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hypedz

Hypedz New Member

Jul 30, 2019
    Beveridge
    Thank you, done that and it works perfect again, I must have unchecked it somehow