• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Floor graphic 10' x 20'

gabagoo

Is this even doable? does laminate exist this large? Some guy wants me to source it for his wedding for use on the dance floor, but honestly, I told him it would cost an arm and a leg for one day!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Somebody gets drunk and starts dancing like a fool and you're gonna be named for helping him the rest of his life.

Tell 'em to make a huge banner and show off that way.

Moze

You'd probably have to overlap the laminate, but I believe Gigantic Color down here can print on 16' wide material. What material is available in that width though, I don't know.

genericname

I'd go with a temporary vinyl, seam it, laminate with a non skid product rated for that kind of thing, and throw as many waivers at the guy as you can come up with. People do stupid things at weddings; that whole job is a liability.

Christian @ 2CT Media

we just started doing dance floor graphics... we use Oracal 3165RA and Lamex FloorGo Lam, we did one 20' x 20' in panels trick is to make the seams smooth and avoid overlapping to prevent tripping. No falls on that one other than the typical poor dancer from what the client said.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
What about those projector graphics,n you could just mount on the ceiling and the image is projected onto the floor. You can probably rent one no problem