• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

floor graphic

Dave Stacey

Hi
A car dealer wants me to put the word CRUZE in red on the floor in front of the car like the picture attached. Has anyone just put 2mil vinyl on something like this? I have Avery laminate that my supplier says is none slip. Is it necessary? This shouldn't be a permanent project. They need this tomorrow & I can't get out today to test a sample.

Thanks Dave

Attachments

• 7-27-2010 042.jpg
    7-27-2010 042.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 171

Dave Stacey

Thanks, I'll have on the invoice no liability for someone slipping. I doubt it's legal. I'm sure they have insurance when the floor is wet.

CheapVehicleWrap

You sure he didn't mean Avery wouldn't STICK, not slip? You NEED heavy floor laminate matched with floor vinyl. I've only used Oracal with great results on a variety of different floors. Cheap out on this and you're putting everyone at risk, an remember you're dealing waith a car dealer.

MikePro

doubt you'll need non-slip material, but definately go with any cast film you can get your hands on... should work fine with a little heat and a foam roller.