• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Floor Graphics Help with media and lam

mag-art

Owner
Hello Guy's

I need to install floor graphics in a school hallway that has, what looks like a laminated tile floor. Not sure about that, but it is smooth and shinny. Can i print on Oracal 3651 and laminate with a nonslip laminate or do i need a vinyl/laminate combo?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That should not be a problem, I carry the ul rated slip resistant lam for $.22 sq.ft if you need any.

mag-art

Owner
Laminate Reply

Could you send me the specs. on the laminate that you carry? I need to have the graphic last for at least 2 years. They also have a maintenance crew doing all the floors. Do they need any special instructions for cleaning and waxing?

g&eprinting

Could you send me the specs. on the laminate that you carry? I need to have the graphic last for at least 2 years. They also have a maintenance crew doing all the floors. Do they need any special instructions for cleaning and waxing?

Me too please.

phototec

Me three please...

(Sizes, costs, & specs)

:thankyou: