• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Floor Graphics

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
I've used Signs365 FootPrints Floor Graphics several times and they hold up really well under alot of foot traffic

Jburns

hey - honest question. How do these graphics hold up with industrial floor polishers and cleaners?
I am thinking more and more of the 6 foot distancing graphics are going to be semi-permanent.

OhioSigns

I use 3M 40C vinyl with 3M 3645 overlaminate and they hold up great to normal foot traffic. They are easy to install and remove. A local factory orders them pretty routinely but they go through quite a bit because they run their forklifts over them and turning the wheels when right on top of them tends to destroy them. lol

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Having them destroy them with the forklift is a good thing....you always get to print more & they can't complain much.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
General Formulations 204 + 109 is a good option as well. Also there are several one part systems, texwalk, panorama walk and wall, floorshark. All of the above are certified non-slip by one organization or another.