• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Floor Graphics

Aussie Mick

I have a JV3
Just wondering if any one has any information to help me.
Has anyone used the Mac Tac Street wrap vinyl that is used on cement and or bitumen.
Are there any other products the same.
Any issues with indoor and or outdoor floor vinyls.
Is floor graphics being used as widely as some say.

Thanks
Mick

electrict

I recently did a freebie for a store owner to try it out.
Im using a roland vp-540 and used a glossy calendered profile.
Print results were great and it was laminated with very rigid non slip textured lam.

Installed on an extremely cold night on very pitted ashphault (sp?) as a welcome
mat in front of the door.

Looked awesome but started to lift a bit after a month, and a month later its still on there.

Lots of positive coments from the guys customers apparently.

I give it 2 thumbs up, if it was warm and sunny out and i had a smoother surface
it would probably have been mint!

WOODBS

i got a sample roll for testing...did a 2x4 mat for an entrance, went down ok, took more heat and rolling than i thought it would. you need to clean the surface well for longer term ??

D

Digitall

At tne SGIA show in Atlanta they had some both inside and outside. Stepped out with my son to have a smoke in the rain. had to laugh when he slid on the mac-tac floor lam.
3m if far more aggressive than Mac from what we have experienced.

Aussie Mick

Thanks guys that is a rel help.
Kind of what i figured about the 3m
Seems thats the case in a lot of different areas.

Mick