• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flora 1816UV Flatbed Printer

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
John Long I saw your post in my introduction thread. I tried to call but got voicemail, give me a call at (862) 437-1457.

mark61

yes use APS chris he came here to phx az couple weeks ago to fix our printer and he did a hell of a job getting it back up and running he has the skills to fix it

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
yes use APS chris he came here to phx az couple weeks ago to fix our printer and he did a hell of a job getting it back up and running he has the skills to fix it

aps chris he knows what he is doing.

mark61 Thank you for the shout out. I am glad that we were able to get your printer up and running properly. If you guys need anything else let me know.

If anyone else needs any help with their [HASHTAG]#flora[/HASHTAG] printer please give us a call. We will actually fix the issues with the machine and not try to hide them from you or convince you that everything is working correctly when it is not.