Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florentine Silver Vinyl

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by H&H Group, Feb 16, 2016.

1. H&H Group

H&H Group New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Lancaster, PA
    Hello,

I have a customer that wants some cut vinyl graphics in florentine silver which they picked out of Avery's sample book. I since found out that Avery discontinued this silver last year!
    I also check Rtape and they do not make silver either.

Does anybody have any of this they are willing to sell? I've tried looking everywhere on the interwebs and can't find anything from any distributors. Thought I'd try here. Otherwise, I may try to buy the gold florentine and spray paint it silver?

Thanks!

2. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Never use florentine for anything, but RealGold has one: http://www.realgoldinc.com/Vinyl Far more expensive than you're used to, but when you need it, you need it.

3. H&H Group

H&H Group New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Lancaster, PA
    Thanks for the link. That is VERY pricey but since I can order by the yard and I only need a couple yards so I can make it work.

4. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I generally don't offer this, but you're so close you could drive here in less than 30 minutes. I have some on a 15" roll. How much do you need ??

By the way, I like.......... :bushmill:

5. H&H Group

H&H Group New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Lancaster, PA
    Gino, I just sent you a private message.

6. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    He just picked it up.