• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Florida homeowners insurance

John L

I've seen posts here about all sorts of stuff and i know theres several Florida residents here, so I thought I'd try this. I own a 44 year old house in Florida and recently got a notice from my homeowners insurance company that they will not be insuring older homes in the state beginning next year. The net is a buzz with folks complaining about the same but I haven't seen many recommendations posted.

I was wondering if anyone here has an older home and could recommend a Florida insurance company I should try?

d fleming

Farm Bureau. But we have a couple acres. They took us on no problem when another company dumped us because of our dogs.

SignManiac

I just got a nonrenewable notice last Friday on my house insurance John. My agent is looking for me today and I should have some info tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find out.

John L

Awesome bob. I look forward to hearing from you on this.

D Fleming thanks. I'll look them up tomorrow also. I also have two acres. Never thought of it as a farm but, yeh I'm an avacado farmer.