• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flourescent Colors?

mrmoto95

Hey everyone I have a little dilema. I have a helmet to wrap and the customer wants flourescent orange as the main color. I said OK, then got to looking and I cannot find flourescent edge ribbons. I would like to use convex but without that color ribbon I cannot do that. I guess my next option would be find some Edge ready flourescent vinyl. Any ideas, or experiences? Thanks for any help.

graphicoptions

flourescent orange dont know of any myself, would it be possible to paint the helmet first and cut your images out of printed vinyl and clear the whole helmet. just a thought. I recently did this on a sprint car, it took way to much time but the guy was good to pay.

GVP

I reckon you'll have a heck of a job wrapping a helmet with regular fluorescent vinyls - too thick and not overly forgiving...