• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fluorescent digital printing

jeffdpia

Digital Print Orchestrator
Client in need of large scale wall mural using UV fluorescent inks. Any suggestions besides why, and don't go there, are welcome.

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
I would think a screenprinter would have the ability, Don't know of a machine that can print UV Fluorescent. Good Luck!!

bigben

I've done it before, but I've printed UV+white on fluorescent vinyl. I don't think you can do the other way around. But I can be wrong.

Category5

There are some new printers available that have fluorescent inks. I’ve looked into it. The demand, so far, hasn’t justified spending $10,000+ to upgrade my shop’s capability.

Mascitti Bro

There's a guy ( Orange Fat Kat Media is the business name ) that does fluorescent print vinyl for race cars (not an overlay) that appears to be one of the only few that can. Just started offering it a few months ago.