• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fluorescent vinyl compatible with latex printer

bigben

Is there any fluorescent vinyl that can be printed with a HP L26500? If yes, what brand would you suggest?

Thanks.

Ben

Intense01

I print on Oracal 6510 all the time without any issues. I usually just print black but it works and looks great!

bigben

I print on Oracal 6510 all the time without any issues. I usually just print black but it works and looks great!

I've checked the specs and it seems it will only last one year outdoor. Avery, they don't recommend. But 3M will last 5years.

Do you think the 3m would be printable?

Intense01

I've checked the specs and it seems it will only last one year outdoor. Avery, they don't recommend. But 3M will last 5years.

Do you think the 3m would be printable?

I try to print on everything. We use the florescent on RC cars and name decals for mtb bikes so they usually get thrashed within a year but I haven't seen much fading on my stuff. I am sure it will print on 3M stuff just fine. I always laminate it after also so hopefully that will make it last a little longer.