• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fluorescent Vinyls

149motorsports

What company has the best prices on fluorescent vinyls, this will be used for racing so long life isnt necessary. My old supplier went out of business. Thanks

149motorsports

I use to use ritrama 2mil, i loved it. I was looking into CFC or coburn and say they have the vinyl for 24x50yds for $169 plus shipping, ive been using the fl. orange off them for a yr now, but finding the red -red/orange has been hard lol

CS-SignSupply

I have found that the CFC Fluorescent is almost impossible to mold to anything other than flat surfaces. Also over long runs, it is common to see a zebra striped pattern in the material that seems to be a manufacturing defect. It is very inexpensive and definitely has its specific uses for that price.

Custom Bob

I'm looking for a new economy brand to use on race cars too.
I was using the Oracal Economy Fluorescent and I had a lot of customers complaining about it peeling on the corners and when I used it for stripes the ends would roll up.
For race cars I try to use the cheapest vinyl I can because they never want to spend a lot of money.
Actually I keep asking myself why I waste my time doing them in the first place. LOL

149motorsports

I'm looking for a new economy brand to use on race cars too.
I was using the Oracal Economy Fluorescent and I had a lot of customers complaining about it peeling on the corners and when I used it for stripes the ends would roll up.
For race cars I try to use the cheapest vinyl I can because they never want to spend a lot of money.
Actually I keep asking myself why I waste my time doing them in the first place. LOL

yea im with, when i tell them how much it is to add fluorescents, i lose the job half the time because so in so will do it for $50 lmao.

Nick

Merchant Member
Fl. Red Cast 24 x 50 yds is $315.
Economy Fl. Orange/Red 24 x 50 yds is $178.50.

Give me your address and I will send you out a sample.

signhere

if you are going to do race cars then you might as well sponsor them and have them pay for the materials. then you request your logo on the car and also used in any media the racer uses to promote as well as if they are on the podium thanking their sponsors! trust me I love motorsports and know a ton of drivers and moto racers and it's less stress while getting something out of it. the money is at the "TV teams" who drive the big haulers and get the sponsorship money from companies like Rockstar Energy drinks or a major manufacture.

Mosh

Race car = money up front. These jabronies spend $20K on a car them freak out over $500 to make it look like a race car. They always want the most expensive stuff, oh you can just put your name on our car. RIGHT!

gnatt66

H&H's stuff is great for race cars..its more brittle than the oracal economy, but who cares?...its bright and sticky.

Liquid GraphX

Race car = money up front. These jabronies spend $20K on a car them freak out over $500 to make it look like a race car. They always want the most expensive stuff, oh you can just put your name on our car. RIGHT!

That's why I stopped doin em' They want it to look like a show car for nuttin'

Nick

Merchant Member
nick never got the samples yet. lol

We sent those samples over a week ago by mail. I am not sure why you have not received them yet. Please send me another PM with your address so I can verify they were sent correctly.

Last edited: