• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flxi 8.5 on a Mac with Parallels

Sparky

Is it possible?

Please oh please don't tell me to buy a PC!:cool:

Thanks in advance - The Flexi folks won't say either way!

Ron Helliar

There's a reason they're not talking.
Don't try the patch job if you have any real production needs. Get the PC and be happier for it if you absolutely need Flexi. If our experience is any measure, you have about a 5-7 year wait for a stable mac 8.xx version. But hey, they've got great router software!

ChristianSlager

yup, its easy breezy. do it every day. runs better on the mac through parallels that it does on my pc of the same specs... go figure.

Sparky

I am a tried and true mac guy, so I am pleased to hear some positive feedback. Spending so much money, then having to buy a PC...c'mon! That is torture!

Can you give me some specs on what your Mac is/are?

I am running a Quad 3Gig with 14GB of ram on Leopard - Hoping that should be sufficient!

victorsign

Mac version 8.5 for flexi will be out sometime in May 08'. They hired an independent firm to write the software. Can't Wait, the end is near.

Sparky

I guess that I should pass along an update - I having been running on Parallels with 8.5 and haven't had any problems. Things are working very smoothly!