• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flyers

WOODBS

What are most of you using for printing flyers? Just printer paper or amore rigid paper? thnx

FrankenSigns.biz

If you are talking about printing flyers on your wide format ink jet, that is not cost effective. You can buy bond paper for your ink jet, though. We print flyers for our customers on our color copier. We print on Mohawk color copy gloss.

J

john1

I personally have a guy up the street with a print shop who does only postcards, flyers, business cards etc and he does all my stuff anymore. He send banner and sign jobs to me so it works out well!

Ken

I usually outsource...

Get a deposit for the design. I then find a nearby printer, mark it up a bit. Often they will find a cheaper printer than what I quote, but at least I get my $ for the design work.
Cheers!
Ken

Firefox

That's kinda like asking what do you print signs on.

What is the flier for?
Does it mail... In an evp, tri fold self mailer?
Who is it for, who does it go to. If it is going to doctors advertising a new CAT scan facility you want it on nicer paper than if it is for the neighborhood kid advertising he will mow lawns.
Is it theme specific? Christmas red, Halloween orange, etc?
Will the copy be black? Color?

If you don't know what it is for then just put it on 11" wh. 20lb. It's the cheapest!

Craig Sjoquist

The better the paper stock & more you can afford the better, that's what I go by how much money do I have to throw away, gives you a better chance of somebody reading & looking at it and saving till they buy or remembering who did what.

Do you already use post cards or a double sided business card or a door hanger. ??