• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Foam core on a real estate sign?

ambrartz

We are a new sign shop. Fairly amature. I am thier GA. Customer wants a real estate sign 3' x 4'. I have a butt load of foamcore inhouse. No coroplast at that size. I feel its a bad idea to make this out of foam core even if its going into a metal commercial frame becuase it could warp. What do you think?

CanuckSigns

foamcore will not last more than 1 rain or snow outside. even 4mm coroplast will warp at that size. step it up to 10mm coro or aluminum

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
if you need a cheap way to do the sign (if they're only using it for a short period of time and tossing it), you may want to look into 10mil coro...

Mosh

No way use he foam! 10 mil coro or even the standard coro. Realty companies are the lowest low ballers. They rate right in with race car guys, truck drivers and bar owners, just above politicians.

Mosh

Yeah, they suck too unless they have some "hottie" cuttie hair who likes to "lean in" on the 'ol Mosh while giving a cut.....