• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Focus Group @ ISA in Vegas

Steph_Stamm

Hi all! I am the marketing manager for SAi (Flexi, etc.) and have been hanging around the forum for over a year trying to answer as many questions as possible and give valuable input.

Now SAi would like your input! We will be running a small, informal focus group while at the ISA tradeshow at the end of the month. We're looking for shop owners that:

1. Will already be attending the show (www.signexpo.org)
2. Run a small shop with 2 to 5 employees
3. Are interested in trying to manage their business more efficiently

Our meeting will be Wednesday, April 27th at 6pm. We'll likely meet for about an hour. Light refreshments will be served. You do not need to have used any of our products previously. If you're interested, please PM me and add any other details or pertinent information. The more info the better.

And of course I have to plug our booth - come visit 4335 to see what's new with Flexi and all the rest! Thanks so much everyone!

Steph_Stamm

Ok, we're a bit light on responses, so we're offering a $100 American Express gift card to fuel a night of Vegas gambling! Please PM me with your info. Thanks!

skyhigh

Now if you'd comp my room, I'll kick in the airfare. :smile:

I hear the show will be a good one this year. We went 2 years ago, and it was rather lame (for lack of a better word).

Steph, feel free to stop in my shop anytime.... perhaps a personal demonstration....ahhhh of your software, that is.

$100 gift card is a super giveaway. Wish I was going.

Steph_Stamm

LOL! Yeah, when the economy was in the tank none of the shows were doing very well. This year should be a good one! You will be missed at the show! :)

dgtlrob

Our "Let's Pretend" Economy

LOL! Yeah, when the economy was in the tank none of the shows were doing very well. This year should be a good one! You will be missed at the show! :)

Yes Our "Let's Pretend" Economy is doing very well for now.. Until reality sets in and we realize we realize we have one of the worst cases of stagflation the world has ever seen.