• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Follow up calls, telemarketing, any companies you use?

DoubleDown

We have a large mailing going out that I want to follow up on as it is rather important. So looking to see if anyone has used or works with a good company we can give our lists to and they can follow up via phone to make sure they received the packet and do a little prework for us?

Marlene

too big to do yourself? just make sure that if you hire a company to make the calls for you that they speak perfect English. not being a jerk about that but we have received many calls and couldn't understand the people calling and it is not a good way to put yourself out there as most will just hang up after asking "what?"

DoubleDown

Yes unfortunately it's time sensitive and about 1500 places to contact and I agree completely on the speaking portion!

Marlene

also, no hang ups when they ask to speak to the owner and are told no, the owner doesn't take phone calls. we have had some pretty awful calls from some of these companies and have been totally turned off to the company after the call. just a heads up