Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font aid

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by bob, Dec 8, 2005.

1. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    I have never seen this particular typeface and it would appear that neither has anyone else that I've queried. It's a hideous thing and the image is from someone's homemade business card. I would hope that the thing is for free somewhere, I can't imagine anyone actually paying for it.

It's things like this that make me rue the day that PC's created the illusion that anyone with a pulse is a competent typesetter. Worse, it would appear that the being that created this monstrosity actually likes it.

Anyway, I'd be forever in someone's debt if they could hang a label on this type face.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    the font is called Black Chancery (on my computer anyway) I may have gotten off one of those free sites or maybe on one of my many font disks, not really sure, but I knew I recognized it. A google search should yeild results for you as it did for me...
    [​IMG]

Now about that debt.... j/k

Gene :Cool 2:

3. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
  4. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    A thousand thanks. This will permit me to single handedly set back the art of typography a couple of centuries.

5. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    I got mine off the corel 9 cd in the corel fonts & is black Chancery very hard to cut & weed