• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help - almost there I think

Haakon

I am thinking this is some variant in the Serpentine family? It's the only pic I have...

Am I on the right track?

Edit: the letters seem to have smoother edges than Serpentine, that have beginnings of tiny serifs if that is the right way to describe it.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0008 copy.jpg
    IMG_0008 copy.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 47

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
serpentine is correct. Maybe they rounded off the corners or applied an effect in photoshop causing the corners to become less pronounced and rounded off

Haakon

Thanks for the feedback! I think I'll have to go on a recon mission and track down the car myself to see it up close. This image was what I got from one of the truck drivers in the company, snapped on his mobile phone.

Haakon

Update: They found a pdf with the logo in vector format at the office, but it would still be interesting finding out what the actual font is called. It has a shadow/3d effect:

Attachments

• Logo svart-1.jpg
    Logo svart-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 55