• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help needed from the masters

pixeldecals

anyone have a clue on the font from this logo?

I found a few on whatthefont, but they are all listed as currently unavailable due to the termination of licenses by Linotype in 2001 or some such.

If anyone knows of a free version from dafonts or similar, that'd be even better.

Attachments

• gerber-collision-auto-glass.gif
    gerber-collision-auto-glass.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:

SignosaurusRex

While HORATIO is close, it is not the same and would require some minor node editing. If its close enough for whatever your doing, it is available for purchase directly from LINOTYPE. You might also try an AVANT GARDE which too would require some node editing.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I agree that Bauhaus is closer on several of the letters. The "e", however, in Bauhaus is a "sloping e bar" where your example is horizontal ... closer to Avant Garde or Futura. Since it's a logo, it is altogether possible that the creator of it simply used two different fonts.