• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Needed

LUV DEM TIGERS

I need help with this. My software "Find My Font" isn't coming up with anything even REMOTELY close.

Attachments

• Flamingo 2.jpg
    Flamingo 2.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 185

FindMyFont

I'm using "Find my Font" too and I found this:
Hafizan script | The Hungry JPEG

Maybe you're wondering why you couldn't find it. Well the answer is simple, I'm using the next version of our Fonts Database. This is not available to the public yet but only to beta testers. Soon it will be released to the public and it will include ALL available fonts* (Free and commercial). I think it is not an understatement to say that "Find my Font" will identify about 99% of existing fonts.

So stay tuned for our next announcement...

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

*Since new fonts are created on a daily basis it is virtually impossible to include the most recently released fonts.

Last edited:

LUV DEM TIGERS

Maybe you're wondering why you couldn't find it. Well the answer is simple, I'm using the next version of our Fonts Database. This is not available to the public yet but only to beta testers. Soon it will be released to the public and it will include ALL available fonts* (Free and commercial). I think it is not an understatement to say that "Find my Font" will identify about 99% of existing fonts.

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

*Since new fonts are created on a daily basis it is virtually impossible to include the most recently release fonts.
Great. It was a perfect match with a little tweaking (adding boldness and stretching). I can't wait for the new version to be out.

shoresigns

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

*Since new fonts are created on a daily basis it is virtually impossible to include the most recently released fonts.

(Great. It was a perfect match with a little tweaking (adding boldness and stretching). I can't wait for the new version to be out.)

A perfect match would be >>>> Madina Script

Madina Script

LMAO! Harris, I love Find My Font and this upcoming update sounds great, but you just got schooled by Tiki.

Hafizan is obviously a crappy knock-off of Madina Script—the latter being the correct match.

FindMyFont

LMAO! Harris, I love Find My Font and this upcoming update sounds great, but you just got schooled by Tiki.

Hafizan is obviously a crappy knock-off of Madina Script—the latter being the correct match.

That's why the update is not available to the public yet. There's still a lot of hard work to be done. A lot of the work is related to identifying knock-off fonts (and there's tons of them out there).