• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help please (and thank you)

GP

Trying to identify this one...

Thanks,

GP

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 70

GP

thank God it wasn't as simple as TIMES.

Thanks SHOVEL-

GP

Out of curiosity - how many fonts do you have?

ashford

Only system fonts need be installed.

See, fonts are something I've always scratched my head about... Are there any general tutorials about how to work with them more easily? I know that if I want to run most of my fonts, Photoshop has a conniption fit. I have about 6,000, but I often just turn them on or off by making groups in my FontCase. Is there an easier way I'm dense about? (Like that would be a surprise...)

Sorry for being a :thread

(I finally got to use that! :D)

Shovelhead

See, fonts are something I've always scratched my head about... Are there any general tutorials about how to work with them more easily? I know that if I want to run most of my fonts, Photoshop has a conniption fit. I have about 6,000, but I often just turn them on or off by making groups in my FontCase. Is there an easier way I'm dense about? (Like that would be a surprise...)

Sorry for being a :thread

(I finally got to use that! :D)

Any typeface program where you can turn them on and off when needed.
I'd suspect that you have a lot of typefaces installed through windows.

ashford

Any typeface program where you can turn them on and off when needed.
I'd suspect that you have a lot of typefaces installed through windows.

Ah, I'm actually working on the Mac. I tend to just set them up in groups and activate them depending on which project I work on. I wasn't sure if that was pretty standard, or if I was the only one doing that. :)

Shovelhead

Ah, I'm actually working on the Mac. I tend to just set them up in groups and activate them depending on which project I work on. I wasn't sure if that was pretty standard, or if I was the only one doing that. :)

Oh, you're one of those people.
:ROFLMAO:

ashford

Oh, you're one of those people.
:ROFLMAO:

Ha ha, I'm also the first to admit that I'm happy to have XP installed on a partition to run my serious programs like Excel! (Also, the games run smoother because they're coded properly.)

But yes, I am one of the people who pay the extra money for the mac shininess. I got tired of building towers in highschool computer classes (we used Redhat Linux at the time) and liked the all-in-one setup in the Macs at our college design courses, so I switched.

Shovelhead

Ha ha, I'm also the first to admit that I'm happy to have XP installed on a partition to run my serious programs like Excel! (Also, the games run smoother because they're coded properly.)

But yes, I am one of the people who pay the extra money for the mac shininess. I got tired of building towers in highschool computer classes (we used Redhat Linux at the time) and liked the all-in-one setup in the Macs at our college design courses, so I switched.

I graduated art school a year before Mac hit the market.
A year later and I would have been at an ad agency all this time.
Screw signs!
I could have been on Madison Ave.