Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font help please ...

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Chad., Dec 8, 2006.

1. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    I have used it before ... i just cannot for the life of me remember the fonts used in the making of this sign ... help is appreciated.

Thanks All

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    BEANNIE'S IS Enviro

Smoke House is Fashion Victim.

Not sure on the third line

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  3. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Ok, here's your program for this particular typographical train wreck, at least on my machines...

'BEANNIES' is EnvroD
    'Smoke House' is Bernhard Fashion
    'Seafood' is Bauhaus Medium
    ...and bog know what 'BBQ &' might be

All in all a miserable collection of ghastly typefaces. Worse, this sign is 2 sided on what looks to be 4mm coroplast. At least have the couth to execute it on 5mm opaque coroplast so one side doesn't bleed through to the other.

4. Chad.

Chad. Active Member

Feb 24, 2006
    This sign was made by someone in a k-mart entrance booth ... there is a reason they came to me over this guy ... the sign was crooked as wll ... they do however like the "logo" he put together ... just trying to give them what they want. I will however not be using all four fonts :) Thanks again ...

5. Che

Che New Member

Nov 21, 2006
    You should look into getting the program called THE FONT THING it will help out big time w/layouts all the way to remembering a font. I have copy's for sale as well as Adobe CS2 the whole adobe collection.