• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help please ...

Chad.

I have used it before ... i just cannot for the life of me remember the fonts used in the making of this sign ... help is appreciated.

Thanks All

Attachments

• beannies.jpg
    beannies.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 100

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
BEANNIE'S IS Enviro

Smoke House is Fashion Victim.

Not sure on the third line

Last edited:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Ok, here's your program for this particular typographical train wreck, at least on my machines...

'BEANNIES' is EnvroD
'Smoke House' is Bernhard Fashion
'Seafood' is Bauhaus Medium
...and bog know what 'BBQ &' might be

All in all a miserable collection of ghastly typefaces. Worse, this sign is 2 sided on what looks to be 4mm coroplast. At least have the couth to execute it on 5mm opaque coroplast so one side doesn't bleed through to the other.

Chad.

This sign was made by someone in a k-mart entrance booth ... there is a reason they came to me over this guy ... the sign was crooked as wll ... they do however like the "logo" he put together ... just trying to give them what they want. I will however not be using all four fonts :) Thanks again ...

Che

You should look into getting the program called THE FONT THING it will help out big time w/layouts all the way to remembering a font. I have copy's for sale as well as Adobe CS2 the whole adobe collection.