• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please?

phototec

Anyone know this "ALICE" font or something similar, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• alice__madness_returns_logo_by_mtnavril-d3b6s06.jpg
    alice__madness_returns_logo_by_mtnavril-d3b6s06.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 202

Pippin Decals

Go thru the list. there are a few that will start you in the right direction.. heres the first link..Fancy > Western fonts | dafont.com

and then just this one font..IFC Rail Road Font | dafont.com

.I had to reach out to my other source on the other forum im on most.They rock over there... My buddy Wildogoose helped on this....
If you need help on the design let me know and ill do my best...been doing this for only 2 yrs but doing very well.. pippindecals.com

Pippin Decals

Go thru the list. there are a few that will start you in the right direction.. heres the first link..Fancy > Western fonts | dafont.com

and then just this one font..IFC Rail Road Font | dafont.com

.I had to reach out to my other source on the other forum im on most.They rock over there... My buddy Wildogoose helped on this....
If you need help on the design let me know and ill do my best...been doing this for only 2 yrs but doing very well.. pippindecals.com

phototec

Well I ended up creating a similar font with modifications requested by the customer, eliminating the arch.

Attachments

• ALICE HOOD NAME PROOF 2.jpg
    ALICE HOOD NAME PROOF 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 153