• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please

JLD984

Hi, Can somebody help with these two fonts? I know I have both fonts but can't think what they are and can't match them at the moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 9.32.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 9.32.03 PM.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 72

TurbineDesigns

If you google fontfinder a couple websites will show up. You will probably have to trace a letter or two with the pen tool and export that to get it to read properly but I have used that in the past to find font names.

JLD984

If you google fontfinder a couple websites will show up. You will probably have to trace a letter or two with the pen tool and export that to get it to read properly but I have used that in the past to find font names.
Nothing close is coming up. I thought somebody on here might be able to help recognise one or both of them. I could find both in ten seconds if I wasn't away and was able to use my font matching software.

unclebun

The image is a bit too low resolution to work well in font matching software. I tried for you. But if I had to bet, I would say that they are A&S fonts. Peruse their website and see. A&S fonts tend not to come up in font matching software or websites.

JLD984

The image is a bit too low resolution to work well in font matching software. I tried for you. But if I had to bet, I would say that they are A&S fonts. Peruse their website and see. A&S fonts tend not to come up in font matching software or websites.
Thanks, I tried all of those plus LHF fonts which I have a lot of, but it's none of those.