• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please

nuke

signs since 1999
Just can't find this one.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• nukem.jpg
    nukem.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 125

nuke

signs since 1999
Wrong, good try thanks

Look at the top of the Letter A I think maybe came in gerber font pack

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I see some similarities to some of the various Caslon styles but no match. The way the serifs are terminated at an angle is rarely seen ... Garth Graphic being a good example but the sample is not Garth Graphic.

nuke

signs since 1999
I really appreciate the help

Went through whole family of garth no luck.
Any other guesses I need all the help I can get.
Thanks again

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You might want to check at the Gemini Letters website. they have several letter styles offered which I have never encountered outside of their catalog.

nuke

signs since 1999
No Luck

There used to be a guy here did alot with gerber stuff 8 yrs ago.
Alot of dimensional letters.
Thats why I thought it might be gerber.
There is a font called raleigh that is close.
thats where I am at.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Unless I am missing something that sure looks like Times Bold (Corel's Version)

If you look at the top of the "A", the top and bottom serifs on the "C" and the angular cutoff of the serifs in the original sample versus anybody's version of Times, you will see that they are not even close to being the same.

SignosaurusRex

The sample shown exhibits characteristics of the "Caxton", "Garth Graphic" and "Raleigh" families. This may be a "Bastard" font comprised of all three. The secondary copy line appears to be condensed in a program judging by the left stroke weight (of the "A") in relation to its cross stroke weight. I can't tell from the picture if the letters are Pin Routed or Blade Cut. If the inside corners of the "A" are pointed tight, I'd say the letters are saw cut and may be a semi-custom rendition of any of the three fonts mentioned, and created by the individual doing the cutting. I have been known to do this on occasions, so its entirely possible that these letters were also. I have not found any fonts that match 100%. the three mentioned are the closest so far. Now, I too really want to know what it is. At this point, I'd say pick one of the three and do a little node editing where necessary.