• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please!

RaceWrap

I'm terrible with fonts.

Attachments

• OutsideGW2.jpg
    OutsideGW2.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 69

acothran

Helvetica Bold

Fred, I must say that I'm often amazed at how you will give a straight answer and bite your tongue. The OP did admit that he/she is horrible with fonts but you could've easily given the correct answer as well as put the OP "in their place" for asking for an ID on such a standard font, but you seem to always take the high road. I appreciate that.

Also, if I looked correctly and your 14,000th post was simply, "Helvetica Bold" what a funny way to hit 14K.

Allen

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, I must say that I'm often amazed at how you will give a straight answer and bite your tongue. The OP did admit that he/she is horrible with fonts but you could've easily given the correct answer as well as put the OP "in their place" for asking for an ID on such a standard font, but you seem to always take the high road. I appreciate that.

Also, if I looked correctly and your 14,000th post was simply, "Helvetica Bold" what a funny way to hit 14K.

Allen

Thanks. I try to lead by example.