Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

font help please

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by ckoziol, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Can anyone help me with the font used here? My niece wants this for her car window for Christmas and wants the font used. I went thru everything I have and can't pinpoint it.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Tiki

Tiki Font Sage

May 28, 2003
    Orange County Ca
    Zephyr

3. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    No, it's not Zephyr...I tried it, but thanks! :)

4. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Zephy is a script font.

5. oldgoatroper

oldgoatroper Roper of Goats. Old ones.

Jul 28, 2009
    Alberta
  6. schramm

schramm Member

Feb 19, 2009
  7. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Thanks for the help everyone! Really weird, the Zephyr I had was a scrpit font, completely different from the one you pointed me to!!

This is great, I'll send to my niece so she can buy the font and she'll be happy to have what she needs for me to cut now. (when she sees she's got to buy it, watch how fast any font will do! lol Ah to be young again!)

:U Rock:

8. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    A really weird thing happened...I went to fonts.com and found the Zephyr font and it shows exactly as it should and said $20. So I paid it and went to download it and anothe font they give you for free. When I open the font on my computer, it shows the old Zephyr script font like I already had. And this is when I open it right out of the zip file! I wrote to their customer service dept., it'll be intereting to hear what they have to say. So I'm still without the font.