• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help Please

TNSignGirl

Hello all, I'm typically great at finding fonts, couldnt get what the font to recognize these, any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• help please.jpg
    help please.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 97

Marlene

that's Trekker. (Live Long and Prosper!) but it looks like it was squished too.

Attachments

• TREKKER.jpg
    TREKKER.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 85

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Marlene... Trekker is just one of the knock-off names used for lower quality free fonts

Crillee is the correct font.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
This is an opportunity to show the difference in quality between "real" fonts and the cheap/free knock-offs that proliferate the free font sites.

Notice the uneven weight and bulging/choking strokes of Trekker compared to the even-weighted and smooth strokes of Crillee

Also, Trekker has very poor kerning and its finishing details (sharp, pointed tips of the serifs) are not something any self-respecting typographer would make.

And although it's probable you'd get away with using Trekker sometimes, it truly is downright ugly next to Crillee...

Attachments

• Crillee-Trekker.pdf
    14.8 KB · Views: 74