• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help

wleong

Can anyone help identify these two fonts? Your help is much appreciated.

William

Attachments

• Original Cap.jpg
    Original Cap.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 267

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Former beekeeper here.....I can't help you with the font.

Honeybees don't build their comb that way. There is always a hex point at the twelve o'clock and six o'clock position. It's not by mistake. This engineering work is part of several amazing factors that permit the water-like liquid nectar to remain in the cell until it eventually thickens into honey.

See if your client will allow you to rotate the comb 30 degrees one way or the other.

JB

Last edited:

wleong

Former beekeeper here.....I can't help you with the font.

Honeybees don't build their comb that way. There is always a hex point at the twelve o'clock and six o'clock position. It's not by mistake. This engineering work is part of several amazing factors that permit the water-like liquid nectar to remain in the cell until it eventually thickens into honey.

See if your client will allow you to rotate the comb 30 degrees one way or the other.

JB

Great info. I will make the suggestion.

William

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk