• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help

Jim C

I am not sure this is a font but for some reason the R,S, and P i feel i've seen somewhere. any one help.

Attachments

• Trackspeed.jpg
    Trackspeed.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 79

SignosaurusRex

I am not sure this is a font but for some reason the R,S, and P i feel i've seen somewhere. any one help.
I can't say the same....Jim, I don't mean to be such a hard-ass.....I really don't, but please, for your own good....Take some really good advice given to me at age 12 from my uncle. If you are gonna be in this business than you really need to study typefaces/fonts, learn how to identify and find them for yourself. Most are not so hard to find especially with todays technology and the tools to do so readily available. Don't get me wrong, I love to help as much or more than the next guy......especially with fonts, but it seems that Signs101 is nothing more than a font I.D. source for you. Believe me friend......someday down the road you'll be glad you took my uncles advice once pasted on to me, provided you do and are still in this business. I'll be glad to help out anytime I can however I also believe that you'll learn so much faster and better if you enthusiastically apply yourself.:wink: