• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help

Shovelhead

:popcorn:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 73

Biker Scout

That's actually a good bargain. A good typeset will make you hundredfold over your lifetime.

Real designers pay for good fonts and artwork when they don't have the time to do themselves. Kinda got to get used to that idea.

Biker Scout

Also, did you know that some font foundries embed registered owner information within the font sets, and actively pursue legal action against those who shared it as well as the leech who "borrowed" it.

kev3232

forget i ever asked. i actually wasn't trying to nab a font. just checking to see if anyone had it and might be nice enough to lay out 2 words that i need for a stupid little a-board.
guess i'll buy another font set from house.

kev

Biker Scout

Well, if you just need two words, use House's type viewer thingy and take a screen shot... then vectorize or trace it in Illustrator.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 73

kev3232

actually, tracing in corel is about ten times better. took about 5 minutes to bring it in there and get the words i needed.
so much for coming here for help when i'm feeling lazy. :)

k