• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help

mander0104

Hey All! Wondering if anyone's heard of the font called "envold"...and if so..where can i download it from? Working on a vehicle tomorrow and need this font. Sent file to viking arts hoping that they can do a rush vector for me, but not even sure if they are still in the office, or gone for the day? I have a pic w/ the font on it, if anyone can take a crack at it that would be cool! Thank you! (hope my question isnt out of line)

mander0104

Still a dilemna

I'm looking at this eps letterhead that they sent me and realized the wording isn't the same therefore I dont have all the words/letters that I need for this supposed "ENVOLD" font. Has anyone heard of it, or know where I can get it? Or another option I have is to bring a file from corel into signlab....anyone know how to do that? Because they've placed everything in corel onto pics of the car the way they want it done, but i'm just not sure how to convert the files. Any help right now would be appreciated as this is my project of the day!!

kazoosigns

What does this font look like? Is there something close (searching on Google and Fonts.com didn't yield any results)?

mander0104

Wrong Font ...sorry

Ok...The font is RUACHN. They gave it to me on a disc (along w/ many other fonts) and I'm wondering how do bring this font from the cd into SIGNLAB so that I can recreate the write words to be cut?? Today is D-Day, I'm working on it as we speak, so anybody who can answer my question right now would be a bonus!!!

mander0104

Thank you All! W/ a little work I can figure things out on my own..this was so nice posting to myself and answering my own questions! Sorry to have confused everyone...I think i've got it...I havent tried cutting anything yet so that could be a different story, but until then!!Thanx!

kazoosigns

I'm assuming you're using a PC? If so, you need to go into your control panel and officially install the font before opening SignLab. It may require a restart just to get everything going. Normally (I say that because I haven't worked with SL before), the programs will automatically recognize the font.