• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font i can't remember

VBsigns

Can anyone tell me what this font is...ive seen it before, but for some reason i can't remember...thanks in advance

sherry

Attachments

• med.jpg
    med.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 52

VBsigns

WOW! No, I was not kidding....that is a problem with this site...experts like you, leave stupid comments...like your last posting...i go to this place so i can get help from others..I really don't need comments like this...and you are a PHd on this site....

sherry

VBsigns

thanks but i remembered the font...Brushed script...thanks for your great help "SIGNRITE" worthless....

SignosaurusRex

Geez Louise, don't get your panties in knot. Its BRUSH SCRIPT and probably the most heavily joked about font on this site as well as the most over-used, miss-used and abused script, especially by amateurs. Sign Rite didn't mean any harm!

R08

WOW! No, I was not kidding....that is a problem with this site...experts like you, leave stupid comments...like your last posting...i go to this place so i can get help from others..I really don't need comments like this...and you are a PHd on this site....

sherry

Don't take it so hard dude. (oops dudette)
I actually thought it was a joke at first. But it's just a light ribbing.
You gotta grow some skin my friend.

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings but you gotta learn to roll with the punches.