• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID:: Basicv

splizaat

Hi All!
Looking for some help ID'ing this pretty basic font here. Ran it through wtf but a lot of close ones with no exact matches....the dot on the i is square and not a circle which is where I'm noticing most fonts differ that are close.

Any exact matches?

THANK YOU in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 3.59.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 3.59.16 PM.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 4.04.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 4.04.28 PM.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 115

splizaat

That makes perfect sense...and would explain why about 75% of the time it doesn't find the right font. Is there a better resource to check before asking here?

THANK YOU!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There are other resources but I've always felt that asking at Signs 101 put a good puzzle in front of lots of members who would benefit from it. I personally enjoy the challenge to ID a font which I do using experience, memory and software that makes the job easier.

Lots of things go into good sign making and whether it's a new design or replicating an existing one, getting the fonts right plays a major role.

Neil ADS

We use Find My Font and have found it to be fairly accurate too. Comes as an add on with flexi 19 subscription but you could probably get it as stand alone software too.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We use Find My Font and have found it to be fairly accurate too. Comes as an add on with flexi 19 subscription but you could probably get it as stand alone software too.

Yes, Find My Font is what I have been using as well. It comes as a stand alone or is included with both Flexi and Gerber Omega.