• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Help, Please

StickyBoyz

Good Morning,

I am looking for the 2 fonts in the attached document.

- The first font I am looking for is in the top 2 pictures.

- The second font is in the bottom picture.

Thanks in advance for your help on this topic!

Attachments

• OCONO - BUS.jpg
    OCONO - BUS.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 73

StickyBoyz

When you say standard bold condensed, what is the family/name of font?

If that makes sense.

I understand that the top is EUROSTILE BOLD CONDENSED but what is the name of the bottom font?

Sorry to bother, I just want to make sure I have all the info. before I tell my customer.

Thanks!

StickyBoyz

After looking on-line for the fonts, I was going to purchase the two fonts but I wanted to check with the experts one last time to see if they know exactly what fonts I need to buy from fonts.com. Shovelhead and fenris242 have gave me some great starts and I am not saying they are wrong, it is just that I don't want to buy the wrong fonts and waste money.

Again thanks to the people who have replied, but if they or anyone else can confirm what fonts these are I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• OCONO - BUS.jpg
    OCONO - BUS.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 63

dbenec

Another place to try is whatthefont.com You can upload an image and it will try and identify it. Once identified you have the option to buy the font if you want. Has helped me several times.

StickyBoyz

Thanks, that will help,

I think I will just buy eurostile standard bold condensed and eurostile bold condensed.

Again if anyone thinks different please feel free to let me know.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
it's a gerber font....but i know i've seen it in signlab....

EDIT: i think i used one of the union fonts for SBC when i used signlab (been awhile)...and those are the same as the univers fonts...