• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID help please

RG

I think this is some type of Bougan font, but I can't nail it down. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Font Help.jpg
    Font Help.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 58

daveb

General Know-it-all
It's a Futura, probably extra bold condensed, don't have it on my home computer but definitely a futura.
:rock-n-roll:Alway have fun with it.

dmcgary

myfonts.com

Futura Extra Bold is very close, two of my versions are very close but not exact. 2's and 5's are off.

You may want to try myfonts.com sometime. in a section called what the font. You upload your image (cleaner the better) and often it can pick out the font automatically. if not you can submit it to the what the font forum and experts give it a whirl.. usually pretty quick too.

RG

Thanks for your help, daveb and dmcgary. It appears to be Futura Extra Black BT that has been gently squeezed like an over-ripe peach. I really appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.