• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID help

signguy35

looking for the font of the word POLICE.

Thank you guys and gals

Attachments

• 20151014_103905.jpg
    20151014_103905.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 45

signguy35

i know. they came to me and said the guy that normally does it wont answer phone so i get to do it. i was like can i change things, they said no.

SignosaurusRex

i know. they came to me and said the guy that normally does it wont answer phone so i get to do it. i was like can i change things, they said no.

I bet they will say "yes" if you tell them it's not a font and show them what it looks like in Serpentine.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.

If you were not 'like change things' [whatever that might mean] but actually asked in English if you could change the type face, perhaps they might have said "Yes".

S'N'S

I use "find my font" and it usually does the job, but if the font isn't real clear I trace the most peculiar letter/letters and do a search with just those. I think Find my font was well worth the money and wouldn't be without it now.