Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font Id Help

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Randy101, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Randy101

Randy101 Member

Jan 4, 2007
    PA
    Does anyone know what font this is? :thankyou:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. threeputt

threeputt Very Active Member

Mar 10, 2006
    washington state
    Marker?

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Yup ... Marker slightly condensed. It comes with Gerber systems.

4. kfinnn

kfinnn Member

Dec 2, 2006
  5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    After having hundreds of fonts identified in this forum and numerous posts expressing complete willingness (time permitting) to do so, and many discussions as to how any particular ID was made and, hopefully thousands of readers gaining some knowledge they did not have, and considering this website's primary mission is to help members become more professional ...

I find your post totally misses that point of the Fonts and Typography Forum and of Signs 101. I mean no rudeness, Kris, and you probably mean well, but why would you even suggest that a member go elsewhere and learn nothing when he or she needs a font identified?

6. cdiesel

cdiesel Very Active Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    And..

The font ID sites rarely work, at least from my experience. I can also say, from experience, that the Fonts & Typography forum is awesome! If Fred can't figure out what you're looking for, someone else surely will. And usually it only takes a few minutes.

Chris

7. Randy101

Randy101 Member

Jan 4, 2007
    PA
    Thanks for the info on the font. I spent 2 hrs. searching for it. Great site! THANKS!