Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font id help

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by TheSellOut, Feb 27, 2008.

1. TheSellOut

TheSellOut Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Does anyone know what this font is

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003

Attached Files:

3. TheSellOut

Feb 8, 2008
    Shovel...Thanks for the effort...I ended up just re-drawing it using the closest match I found "Folio BLK", stretched the f**k out. I was tougher than I thought due to the contour of the tanker, but the measurements match up so we'll see tomorrow morning!

4. Rollie

Rollie Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Heath dude.

I like your list of tools so much better than those pretentious ones.

:U Rock:

5. Digital_Dan

Digital_Dan Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Compacta Blk?

That one period is bigger than the other?

-I know, sounds like a personal problem -

6. TheSellOut

Feb 8, 2008
    Thanks man. I saw this one guys list a mile long and @ the bottom it said "Yeah my list just made yours look insignificant" (or somethin like that) and I thought "what a jacka*s". So I put togther my list...which is all I have, but I rock everyday and love it!

7. TheSellOut

Feb 8, 2008
    Thanks for the reply! That was my first thought besides "Square"...it's neither. I think it's custom, or an existing...extremely modified font. The sign maker who had this account before me is one hell of an artist so I wouldn't put it past him.

Good eye and even better Wit! When I was redrawing it I noticed the periods too...It's those types of things I think we notice more than anyone else, but you can bet that my periods will be the same size...umm is that right for me to say...umm NO!

8. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006

Not many in this area compare to Ron...................If any!:beer

9. TheSellOut

Feb 8, 2008
    So true!

10. ProWraps™

ProWraps™ Guest

actually it was my sig you are referring to. and its not pretentious, im making fun of the people that have long sigs, by have a stupid long sig. same humor as yours, just different. but hey ive been called worse. as mentioned above, close match to compacta. its the same font my norcal decals logo uses.

11. TheSellOut

Feb 8, 2008

Tecdady...I think it was your list I was busting...I apologize...I am the jacka*s...also a little slow on the humor.

When I read it...I only got to the fourth piece of equipment down, and assuming it was all equipment, I skipped to the bottom...saw your tag...then thought the jacka*s thing.

Upon a second read, I laughed at your humor...and myself for being an idiot. And I Totally agree with you on the Corel thing...junk!

Funny Thing is...my list, really is all I have

12. Service Sign Co

Service Sign Co Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Southaven
    CS3 is a good software package,especially when it is only 10% of the cost of actual production software

13. TheSellOut

Feb 8, 2008
    Do you mean for remaking things like this font or just in general?