Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

font ID longhorn steakhouse

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by RaceDayVinyls, Jul 2, 2006.

1. RaceDayVinyls

RaceDayVinyls Member

Feb 6, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    My database failed to match either font ... probably because of being stretched or squeezed.

"STEAKHOUSE" is somebody's version of Copperplate but there are a number of versions on the market with considerable differences between them.

"LONGHORN" doesn't look at all familar.

You can download a vector version of the complete logo HERE is you don't actually need the alphabet.

3. RaceDayVinyls

RaceDayVinyls Member

Feb 6, 2006
    thank you for that link! i only spent about 3 hours re-creating that logo, but that site is going to help a TON! man, thank you so much.

4. RaceDayVinyls

RaceDayVinyls Member

Feb 6, 2006
    by any chance, are there more sites like this? you have no idea how much time this is going to save me. well, actually, you probably do know...

5. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    3 hours!! ...no offense intended, but you must have needed the practice anyway.

Next time, if you have a 3 hour vectorizing job, & want to look at alternatives... don't forget to try out the vector doctor. he is a menber 7 a merchant here. I have used his services numerous times with complete saticfaction, as have many others from this board. His link is down at the bottom of the page.