• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FONT ID needed for my sisters engagement surprise!

hoppers

Hi there,

My future brother in law is proposing to my sister this weekend....I was tasked with making a "new" menu addition to the martini list with her name and a few lines written by the bro in law. He will then present her with the menu and she will see "her" martini and know what is going on ;)

I got their menu, but do not know what font this is for the header of each martini....looked online and think it may be fairly common, but can anyone help me out with it?

Also wondering what the smaller, descriptive text is too but that isnt as important as each martini header is.

Thanks in advance!

-Matt

Ps - to print the "new" martini at the open space in the bottom area, I am going to use my small HP desktop inkjet at home to try and line up the skinny menu and print it so it blends in well (after a lot of test runs of course). Or does anyone have any other ideas to get it on the pre existing menu? Unfortunately they dont print the menus in house and therefore can't do it for us. That would be too easy of course ;)

Attachments

• Scan0001_2.jpg
    Scan0001_2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 56

hoppers

Wow shovel you ARE good! Thanks a ton, from the samples I see now online for festus - I would have never gotten it!
Thanks again, my bro in law owes you a beer (or a:bushmill::)
-Matt