Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font ID needed on some tiny type

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Bobby H, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    This is kind of a tough one. I need a little help trying to ID the typeface used for the "OF" in the attached "Ray of Hope" image. I already know ITC Blaze was used for the "Ray" and "Hope" letters. The "OF" is the problem. It looks kind of familiar, but the image is pretty small. The "F" seems pretty unique. I scrolled through a lot of handwritten fonts at MyFonts web site and couldn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. jwlllpl

jwlllpl Member

May 6, 2016
    Florida
    Blaze ITC just use both caps and draw the lower line out further. Hello Teman from Dafonts looks pretty close too.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  3. JimmyG

JimmyG Premium Subscriber

Apr 1, 2005
    Register, GA
    The stroke of the "p" in Hope is kinda weird...don't think I've ever seen it done this way....

4. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    ITC Blaze has a couple different variants where some characters, like that lowercase "p" change based on the vendor distributing the typeface. I still can't figure out the font used on "OF." It's like pulling teeth to get the client to send us better artwork (preferably vector-based artwork).