• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID needed on some tiny type

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
This is kind of a tough one. I need a little help trying to ID the typeface used for the "OF" in the attached "Ray of Hope" image. I already know ITC Blaze was used for the "Ray" and "Hope" letters. The "OF" is the problem. It looks kind of familiar, but the image is pretty small. The "F" seems pretty unique. I scrolled through a lot of handwritten fonts at MyFonts web site and couldn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Ray-of-Hope_WebImage.png
    Ray-of-Hope_WebImage.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 136

jwlllpl

Blaze ITC just use both caps and draw the lower line out further. Hello Teman from Dafonts looks pretty close too.

Last edited:

JimmyG

The stroke of the "p" in Hope is kinda weird...don't think I've ever seen it done this way....

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
ITC Blaze has a couple different variants where some characters, like that lowercase "p" change based on the vendor distributing the typeface. I still can't figure out the font used on "OF." It's like pulling teeth to get the client to send us better artwork (preferably vector-based artwork).