• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID needed

Jackpine

The font has multiple outlines in the eps file I received. File was made in Illustrator and sent as an eps. There are multiple crossed lines that show up as white and I want to reconstruct the file. Thanks.

Attachments

• WatersEdge.jpg
    WatersEdge.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 90
  • WatersEdgeW.jpg
    WatersEdgeW.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 90

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have the font in my archives as New Code Bold by Torbjorn Olsson but can find no mention of it on the internet and no match against my database under any other name. It was based on a font attributed to Varityper from back in the 1970's or early 1980's named Codex. In fact I used the italic bold version of New Code in my Express Clipart logo.

A regular weight of Codex is offered by Linotype which might be close enough to do ya.

Jackpine

Thanks, I rebuilt the file by deleting the outlines and contouring for the effect. Fred, I believe I will be buying New Code Bold by Torbjorn Olsson. It is a nice old fashion and unique detailed font.
Thanks gvg for your help.